Thursday, January 08, 2009
First thing's first, I LOVE
IKEA.
from the furni to the deco to the food.
Secondly, it was a great night out there ytd with S and B.
haha started when Sean blogged about going for dental, then I realised I got the same scheduled day as him! His appointment was just after mine. like wow. So we agreed to go for dinner after dental. He took me to walk some looong way from hong leong to clementi mrt. Somehow Bra came into the picture too (hahahaha!) so all 3 of us went to IKEA to eat good food.
dont know it was appetite day or what (most of all have to thank Sean's grandma),
we ate a lot.





Later at night we walked around Queensway/Anchorpoint while the guys looked a bit for newyear clothes, then we bought some drinks & ice cream and found this cute lil spot under the walkway of some condo so we sat there and sang songs:D
Hope the rest had fun at Vionny's house too! (omg no more ponning sch!!! ok!)
to Xh, I'm starting to eat a lot too, recently ): damn